Facilities Use Application & Fees
2017-18 Facilities Use Application and Fees
2018-19 Facilities Use Application and Fees (for facilities use beginning on or after July 1, 2018)
Athletic Field Use
- The City of Belmont has a license to schedule the athletic fields at Central Elementary School, Fox Elementary School, Nesbit Elementary School, and Ralston Middle School during all non-school hours, and is responsible for scheduling third-party use.
- The athletic field located adjacent to Cipriani Elementary School is owned and operated by the City of Belmont.
- For more information on the use of athletic fields in the City of Belmont, including District schools, please send an email to GBrunson@Belmont.gov.
Redwood Shores Schools:
- The athletic field located at Redwood Shores Elementary School is owned and operated by the Belmont-Redwood Shores School District subject to its facility use application and facility use fees.
- The athletic field located adjacent to Sandpiper Elementary School is owned and operated by the City of Redwood City. For more information, please call 650-780-7311.