The Belmont-Redwood Shores School District Technology Department is to provide innovative and accessible technology in computing, media and telephone services to enable the students, parents, and staff of BRSSD to effectively meet their goals as a learning community. The Technology Department works collaboratively with Educational Services, Special Programs and Human Resources Department and the BRSSD community to provide technological leadership which emphasizes empowerment of the individual through the use of technology.
Please contact the Technology Department at email@example.com for issues concerning:
- District, Email, and Google Apps Login.
- Computers, Chromebooks, and Tablets.
- Wireless and Wired Network.
- Printers and Document Cameras.
- Interactive Spaces and Projectors.